If you are working in the Food Services industry and handle refrigerated product it is becoming more important that your refrigeration equipment is in optimal condition and running properly. A Sensor Management system will enable you to manage your equipment’s status at all times as well as providing a history of performance if required. As food safety evolves this information is becoming a requirement of food administration regulators and various Government agencies.
Sensor Management’s system also makes it possible to monitor power consumption for 110v – 220v AC appliances. This make it easy to identify appliances which consumes more power than normal, this in turn could avoid a break down.
Sensor Management was created to provide a platform for reliable data collection and provides management and staff with an easy-to-use interface that provides accurate real time information and historical data. In case of malfunctions alerts can be sent to enable the user to act as quickly as possible and move product to other areas and prevent spoilage.
Here are a few areas where services from Sensor Management can support the daily business, for other services click below – SEE MORE SERVICES.
Sensor Management’s IoT solution was created with flexibility in mind and can be adapted to a wide range of industries.
For example the solution could be used in these sectors and for the following reasons;
- Food preparation sector – Catering services, restaurants, butchers, bakeries, ice cream parlors, convenience stores etc where temperature and humidity control are imperative for food safety.
- Health care sector – Certain medicines and vaccines have to be refrigerated to insure product effectiveness. Hospitals have large food preparation requirements and patient safely is of utmost importance. Laboratories have special heating and cooling requirements that are critical to success.
- Most businesses have kitchen and vending amenities. The Sensor Management solution can be implemented here as well.
The Sensor Management configuration is a cloud based system. An on premise gateway collects sensor data and then securely stores the information in the cloud.
Clients make no investment in additional software, servers or system maintenance. Sensor Management maintains the software and cloud system.
The philosophy behind the Sensor Management’s system are threefold;
- The components are easy to install.
- Products are of high quality, have a long lifetime and are low maintenance.
- The information system platform is reliable, easy to use and designed for peace of mind.
GET IN TOUCH AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO
We’d love to discuss how our solution would be able to support and help your business in meeting the higher and higher requirements which which are being set by government regulators as well as by the public, in today’s business environment.
Fill in the the contact form to the right or send a mail to the email address below, for more information and give us the opportunity for giving you a complimentary demonstration or give us a call on the below number.